Let’s Hear It For The Girls!!! - BHSA

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Maybelle

Let’s Hear It For The Girls!!! - BHSA

Post by Maybelle »

Let’s Hear It For The Girls!!! :D
Heaven forbid anyone should wish to risk attack here (let alone myself) but here goes...
Very Well Done to all the girls at Birkenhead High School Academy!!! There, I’ve said it!

Despite all the ructions, upheaval and occasional abuse (?!) that this wonderful school and its hardworking pupils have been subjected to this last year or two... Despite losing friends and fellow pupils across to the [purported] greener pastures of other schools... They have continued to do what they have always done so well, namely – Teach; Learn; Support and behave like the very well brought up young ladies they are!
Congratulations to this Wonderful, All Embracing and Welcoming Independent Academy on such excellent A Level and GCSE results!!!

HIP HIP HURRAH!!! :D :D :D
On a personal note: Thank You Too for opening my eyes and for embracing my DD as a new pupil from September. I am so proud that we have been given the “no strings attached” opportunity to join this wonderful member of the GDST family!
Inside of every mother is a school girl wondering what the *ell just happened???
kelannhugh

Re: Let’s Hear It For The Girls!!! - BHSA

Post by kelannhugh »

Well done BHS girls :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now