Good luck to all new Year 7's

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
busybeenfun

Good luck to all new Year 7's

Post by busybeenfun »

With my DD starting Year 7 at Queens' today, I wanted to wish the DC's of all forum parents good luck on their first day. After the journey of the last year, the real one starts now!

I hope they are all very happy at their chosen schools and they fulfill all their wishes & dreams.

Ally, with our DD/DS being in the same form, I am sure our paths will cross over the next few months!

Busybeenfun x
Daogroupie

Re: GOOD LUCK TO ALL NEW YEAR 7's

Post by Daogroupie »

Hello BBF, do all the Watford schools start today? What was it like at the school gates? Were there a few tears? I am going to try so hard not to blub tomorrow but it may be beyond me!
busybeenfun

Post by busybeenfun »

Some today, some tomorrow.

No blubbing, but the Year 7 head was great at coming and taking the new DC's off. A few nerves this morning but excitement too. There was a lovely buzz around the school. Hopefully it will be all smiles at 3.30!

Good luck to your DD

BBF (I like the shortened version!)
Chilled

Post by Chilled »

Hi BBF, hope that your DD enjoyed her first day and good luck to everyone whose DC starts tomorrow or next week.
Ally

Post by Ally »

Hope everyone who starts today or next week enjoys their first day as much as my DS did yesterday. It's lovely to see them so happy.
Charl39

Post by Charl39 »

Thanks Ally, glad to hear your DS had a great day. My DD started on Friday and loved it too. Let's hope the next week isn't too tiring for them.
Charl39
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now