Applying for Rochester Grammar

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

anxiousyear

Applying for Rochester Grammar

Post by anxiousyear »

Hi - I am getting a little confused about how one applies for RGS if one lives in Kent. My DD is taking the Medway test but if she passes I need to apply to Kent and not Medway but mentioning RGS on the form. So far so good. However we wish to complete the 'expression of interest form' for RGS detailing her musical exams. I am not at all sure how this works. Do I send that to Kent with my application form or direct to RGS? If anyone has done this and can tell me the procedure I would be most grateful!!

I know I am jumping the gun a bit, but time is quite tight between getting results and submitting the application and I want to know what to do in advance if we are in the position to apply for RGS.

Many thanks
tiredmum

Re: Applying for Rochester Grammar

Post by tiredmum »

hi
i think you send it to the school. This is what you normally do with the supplementary forms as the school will deal with the musical aptitude entries. To be on the safe side i would ring RGS next week and check. :)
anxiousyear

Post by anxiousyear »

Thanks tired mum. That's helpful. I will ring the school to check as you suggest.
paulap

Post by paulap »

My DD has started RGS today and I had to send the Expression of Interest form direct to the school.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now