WGGS Maths & VR Test

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
rws

WGGS Maths & VR Test

Post by rws »

Hi

Can some one pls tell me the books and pappers to use for practice for Watford girls Grammar school entrance test.

Thanks

Rws
Daogroupie

Re: WGGS Maths & VR Test

Post by Daogroupie »

Hello, Watford girls is part of the Herts Consortium, lots of great details in WP's sticky at the top of the page. So it has the same test as Watford Boys, Clement Danes, Parimeters, Queens and Rickmansworth. My dd sat this last year at Clement Danes. Best VR prep would be NFER and Letts papers for VR and the same for Maths. If you have time, do some Bright Sparks and Walsh and Athey but do the NFER and Letts first as they are the closest. On Maths get a KS2 study guide and make sure you have coverered the whole KS2 subject matter as your dc still has almost two terms of teaching left before sitting SATS. And practise with noise and distractions, my dd had an exterminator lunchbox going off next to her in the middle of the test! DG
rws

Re: WGGS Maths & VR Test

Post by rws »

Thanks for the reply,Would covering Ks2 Maths be sufficient? So is it Ks2 pappers that I should be doing with her? How did your daughter find the test, Was it 100 or 80 Questions, Can it cahnge?

Rws
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now