SCHOOL PAPERS 1 and 2

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
chez

SCHOOL PAPERS 1 and 2

Post by chez »

How close to the real 11plus are practice papers 1 and 2 please?
scary mum

Re: SCHOOL PAPERS 1 and 2

Post by scary mum »

Are you talking about Bucks? My understanding is that the first test (A?) is easier than the real thing and the next two (1&2?) are equivalent to the real thing. The only thing is that they are the same every year so there will always be children in the class who have done them before. There is quite a lot on this in various posts in the Bucks section.
scary mum
chez

Post by chez »

scary mum wrote:Are you talking about Bucks? My understanding is that the first test (A?) is easier than the real thing and the next two (1&2?) are equivalent to the real thing. The only thing is that they are the same every year so there will always be children in the class who have done them before. There is quite a lot on this in various posts in the Bucks section.

Thanks -Yes, Bucks. I thought the same as you've stated but they seemed easier. I'll check out the Bucks forum. I couldn't see much on there but haven't done a search.
chez

Post by chez »

Can't find much on Bucks forum about practice papers
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Chez, you need to search for "familiarisation" rather than practice. There are nearly 200 posts on the topic.