"Study technology" what is it Cathy?

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now

"Study technology" what is it Cathy?

Post by Guest »

Just wondering if Cathy can tell me what "Study technology" is? did a quick google and it turns up all sorts of stuff.

Post by Guest »

Less attention should be paid to 'cathy bird's' rambling messages.

LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!

This message is from a parent who viewed her original message (i.e. "help" verbal reasoning) more favourably than most.
Cathy Bird

Post by Cathy Bird »

I'll bet it does!!!!!

But before I respond - are you one of the people who wrote rather upsetting things to me before?

If you are, I think I'd like to know!!!!!! if you are - are you still trying to make out that I am some sort of con merchant?

If you are not - well, I do apologise, but I am a little bruised and battered by my reception on this site!!!! (from certain people, at least!)

Sorry - but you don't give a name, although you use mine, I see!

Not unfriendly on my part - just checking . . . .

Cathy
Diane

Post by Diane »

I would just like to say that reading through the posts on this excellent web-site I am somewhat taken aback by Cathy's bitter, snide postings. I would not trust someone who seems so tetchy to tutor my children. If Cathy feels demonised by other contributors she should sit down calmy and read through what she has posted.
If my Children's teachers behaved as Cathy does I would complain. Cathy should behave as a professional if that is how she would like to be treated.

Now I've got that off my chest I feel much better now!

Congratulations on a suberb site!

Diane