Good Luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
tiredmum

Good Luck

Post by tiredmum »

Just wanted to post a good luck to all taking the Medway test this weekend. Keep calm and your dc's will be fine. And remember after the test if your dc is worried they didnt do well on one paper then this is not the end of the world as all papers are added together to get final score. I actually explained this to my dd before the test so that if she felt the first paper had not gone well she wouldnt panic and blow the others :)
sherry_d

Re: Good Luck

Post by sherry_d »

Thank you. Was just checking about Kent Freedom Pass and noticed it now covers travel to Medway so thats very handy. I still havent found any easier way to RGS from Maidstone and would appreciate any advice. There is a bus that goes via Aylesford and it takes forever but thats the only one. In my head I am thinking perhaps a drop off near the old site for Mid Kent and the catch a bus to RGS from there if there is one. That would mean 3 bus changes and something I am desperately trying to avoid.
Impossible is Nothing.
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

i know it seems crazy that you can get direct from maidstone to Rainham but not to Rochester. Will keep you posted if i find any easier way - you could post on kent forum as that seems to be far more lively area than medway :lol: perhaps someone from kent travels from maidstone to Rochester? :)
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

I am thinking ahead of myself. :oops: Will wait until results are out but just trying to work out if RGS is a realistic choice. The wait seems to be forever and my head is spinning. I will probably rest on my laurels in March.
Impossible is Nothing.
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

Thank you. I am not only doing my own head in, but my long suffering colleagues too. We have had 2 trips to town at lunchtime this week...once to buy new writing pens, and again today to buy clear plastic bags for the stationery and the snacks 8-). I bought a new ruler (long, so the numbers might assist DD if she has a brain freeze!!), but sadly did not happen upon any good quality pencils in Sainsburys. Will have to be another trip :-] Yep, I think we can safely say it's getting to me now!

Oh - and DD came downstairs this morning coughing like a seal - brilliant :(

Farmed out the other 2 kids for Friday night so that #1 can have a quiet night..

Just ordered a batch of 10 minute tests for DD2 who will be doing it this time next year.

Roll on Saturday night!!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now