OMG, it's tomorrow!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

rubyhettybetty

OMG, it's tomorrow!!!

Post by rubyhettybetty »

Thanks goodness, it will all be over soon :)
sherry_d

Re: OMG, it's tomorrow!!!

Post by sherry_d »

1.20pm we will be done and dusted. I love the fact that the results came out way early, much earlier than Kent ones.

All the best to your DD. :D
Impossible is Nothing.
TeamD

Post by TeamD »

I can't wait for it to be all over!!! Although, my dd is really laid back about the whole thing! When do the results come out?
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

8th October - I think! Not long. I am not stressed about the results, strangley, just want tomorrow over!

Hope DD will be OK, she is a sensitive soul, just hoping she doesn't have a complete meltdown in the morning
TeamD

Post by TeamD »

Results do come out quick! Good luck to your dd. My dd is sitting her exams at my old school - Fort Pitt! That's the school she wants to go to.
Last edited by TeamD on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

We haven't made our minds up yet.

Our test is at Hoo - my old school!!

Good luck all, thanks Sherry :)
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Today was VERY stressful and I am glad this meltdown didnt happen in the Kent 11+. She was on the residential trip and came back yesterday so she was shattered with a cold. Today she woke up in flood of tears that she was poorly and couldnt do it. I think she is still quite tired and also the cold made it a receip for disaster. I thought of cancelling but bit the bullet and encouraged her to give it a go and I felt so evil telling her if she cried or showed signs of distress she could be stopped from the test and all that effort will go down the drain. :evil:

It was very busy at the test centre and despite more tears in the car on our way she seem to have put herself together by the time we got to the waiting area. Hopefully when I pick her up all will be OK.
Impossible is Nothing.
ausvic

Post by ausvic »

Your poor DD sherry_d. It is so much stress for such young children. There really should be a simpler way of sorting out the children capable of a grammar education. Good luck and hope she can finally relax after today.
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

oh sherry im sorry - i am sure she will be fine, when you have a cold you feel a lot better when you are up and about. What test centre are you at?
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

She is at the Maths School and it was very busy but quite well organised too. I wasnt expecting to see that many children.
Impossible is Nothing.