Transport Enquiries please!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Fismum

Transport Enquiries please!

Post by Fismum »

I will like to ask if there is anyone whose DD goes to Chelmsford County for girls from Harlow Town. I really need to know the transport arrangement as it will be a massive factor in our consideration for DD to go to Chelmsford county. I have been looking at coach services to Chelmsford county but none mentioned Harlow. :(

Thanks
Tea Lover

Re: Transport Enquiries please!

Post by Tea Lover »

Hi Fismum

I searched on Google for 'bus Harlow to Chelmsford' and found this website. I think it's what you are looking for. I hope it helps!

http://www.harlowride.co.uk/chelmsford.html

Good luck.
Fismum

Post by Fismum »

Thank you tea lover.
I know there is a bus that runs from Harlow to Chelmsford and the journey is like 45mins to the station, however from the station to the school is what i do not know. However I have read on this forum of coaches meant only for taking kids to Chelmsford School and dropping them off so I was wondering if there are such coaches for only kids going to Chelmsford School that will take children from Harlow.
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Hi,
Do you mean that you are wondering about the journey to the school from Chelmsford station?
If so - don't.It is a ten minute walk and there are swarms of KEGS and CCHS pupils doing it every day.In fact as all the school buses pull in at the school and the parents that drop pull up in their cars, it gets congested and it is probably quicker on foot from the station.
Hope that helps- sorry if I misunderstood you. :D
Fismum

Post by Fismum »

Thanks Chelmsford Mum,

You didn't misunderstood me, you made my day. :D
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Fismum wrote:Thanks Chelmsford Mum,

You didn't misunderstood me, you made my day. :D
:D oh good. Glad to be a help.Do ask anything you want to, as there are quite a few of us with daughters there.Ask on the forum or pm me if you would prefer. :D
moved

Post by moved »

Both of mine walked from the station to school for a significant time. They also enjoyed the travelling as it was down time with their friends.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now