Results!! North Yorks

Eleven Plus (11+) in Yorkshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
jules68

Results!! North Yorks

Post by jules68 »

We live in North Yorkshire, and the 11+ results are posted today first class, so should arrive tomorrow! Am starting to feel very nervous now, just wondered how anyone else is feeling? :?
Snowdrops

Re: Results!!

Post by Snowdrops »

Hello Jules and welcome to the forum.

The Yorkshire board is located further down the index page, which may be why you're a little bit lonely up here - mind, there's not many of us from North Yorkshire on the boards so we have to stick together :D

Can a mod move Jules' thres, or maybe Jules would like to start another ont he Yorkshire board?

PS: are you wanting Ripon or Skipton? makes no difference, just being nosey :lol: :lol:
mitasol

Re: Results!!

Post by mitasol »

Your wish is my command! :lol:

Welcome to the forum Jules. :D
jules68

Re: Results!! North Yorks

Post by jules68 »

Thanks for the welcome snowdrops. Have never ever been on a forum before, so I hope I'm doing this right! We're wanting Ripon, live in Ripon, so that's not a problem, and have a daughter already there in 4th year and loving it! Feel so nervous, and I know my son does too. Have been through all the talk about doing his best, and he will do well which ever school he goes to, and at parents evening this week all was good and his teacher says he is very bright, but he was so nervous on the first day of the test, I'm hoping this didn't ruin his chances. Anyway not long to wait now, then this knot in my stomach might go away!
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Hi Jules, fellow Ripon school parent here! :lol: :lol: DD is currently year 2 and lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it!

Yes, the waiting's the worst bit isn't it? But don't worry, we'll keep you company :D
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Snowdrops wrote:Hi Jules, fellow Ripon school parent here! :lol: :lol: DD is currently year 2 and lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it!

Yes, the waiting's the worst bit isn't it? But don't worry, we'll keep you company :D

'ere snowy..... they calls it YEAR 8 these days :wink:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

'ere Hermy, not at RGS we don't!! :shock: :lol:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Snowdrops wrote:'ere Hermy, not at RGS we don't!! :shock: :lol:
'ere - how you get away wiv that then? reminds me of olden days at KEHS B'ham, forms were 3,L4,U4,L5,U5,L6,U6 and the boys' school?? - well incomprehensible
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Dunno, we just get told when they start that they're first years - it's wonderful to be back on the 'old' system :D

Lookie here (loads of references to 4th years, 5th years) http://www.ripongrammar.co.uk/letters_home/index.php

They must have known we were coming and decided to keep they 'old' system just for me :lol: :lol:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Fabbo!

hey ho - just wondering around bathroom showrooms - looking for sinks with plugs on chains and cisterns with handles (not silly push buttons)....... oh I do like being a Dinosaur!

Anyway - good luck to all those waiting for results in North Yorks !!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now