Dartford Girls Grammar School - Pass Mark

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Bexley_Dad

Dartford Girls Grammar School - Pass Mark

Post by Bexley_Dad »

Hi,

Our daughter passed with 401, but wanted to know if this will be good enough for a place at DGSG? I understand last year was 404, but does anyone have any scores for the previous few years?

We had the open evening tonight and really liked it.

Regards,
Rob
blessedmum

Re: Dartford Girls Grammar School - Pass Mark

Post by blessedmum »

Went to the open evening too and loved the school. The girls seemed really happy, all came voluntarily to help out and sch seems really nice.
Please any info on average cut off will be helpful as occ, about 4/5miles
Ang's mom

Post by Ang's mom »

We went there today too and I have to agree, the girls and the staff were such a charming, friendly and courteous bunch.
We are almost having second thoughts about Newstead. Will visit TOGs also tomorrow. Would you be there blessedmum?

Bexley_Dad..when I rang DGGS on Monday they said the cut-off for last year was 402 ,but when I rang them today, to enquire about something else, I was told it was 403. You can ring them up and see what they say.
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

Ang's mom wrote:We are almost having second thoughts about Newstead. Will visit TOGs also tomorrow. Would you be there blessedmum?.
Hi Ang's mum,
My dd has now said she really prefers Dartford girls to Newstead. I think so too. I found the school very welcoming and yes checked the BBC and times league table, dartford girls was no2 last year.
I will be at Townley's tonight, am sure we'll pass each other along the corridors. It's nice to have choices
Ang's mom

Post by Ang's mom »

blessedmum wrote:
Ang's mom wrote:We are almost having second thoughts about Newstead. Will visit TOGs also tomorrow. Would you be there blessedmum?.
Hi Ang's mum,
My dd has now said she really prefers Dartford girls to Newstead. I think so too. I found the school very welcoming and yes checked the BBC and times league table, dartford girls was no2 last year.
I will be at Townley's tonight, am sure we'll pass each other along the corridors. It's nice to have choices
blessedmum, we are unfortunately not looking at Townley, as it is quite a lot of travel from where we live.
I went to TGS today morning and found it excellent.Now its a conflict between TGS and DGGS, considering various factors. Nice dilemma, but a dilemma nevertheless.

Could you kindly point me to the league tables. When I google it up, I am not sure if I am looking at the right one. If you are not allowed to post the link here, please pm me.

regards.
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

Hi Ang's mum,

I have pm'd u.
Thats my Dilemma, Dartford grammar for girls or Townley?
Brenda Jean

Post by Brenda Jean »

hi blessed mum could you PM me too please - thks!
Bexley_Dad

Post by Bexley_Dad »

Thanks for the replies.

Does anyone know if the pass mark for DGSG goes down after refusals?

Cheers,
Rob

PS - I bet everyone will breath a sigh of relief when the CAF is submitted!!
tonaluko

Post by tonaluko »

Hi blessedmum,

please pm the league table too.

thanks
MJMoore

Post by MJMoore »

My daughter was helping out at Dartford's open evening, and she really enjoyed it. She's settled in really well, and I'm very happy with the school so far. :)

Good luck with those choices and forms! :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now