Exam day start times

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Minesatea

Exam day start times

Post by Minesatea »

Can anyone with a better memory than me remember the registration times for either of the sittings on exam day?

(We have just discovered Dad has to be away on exam day - we won't get allocated sitting until 10th November, and I am currently trying to work out what to do with siblings/swimming lessons/usual saturday chaos!)
marigold

Re: Exam day start times

Post by marigold »

I assume it will be different for each school but from memory last year at KEGS it was 8.30 ish for the morning session and 1 ish for the afternoon one.

Good luck, even though we went through all this a year ago it is still very fresh in my memory. Possibly because I keep reliving it by spending so much time on the forum !
Minesatea

Post by Minesatea »

Ok thanks. This is my second time round and somehow it seems harder!

I hadn't realised that the schools were different. Does anyone know what time COL CHS does their exam sittings?

If its 8:30 I think I may have to pursuade my youngest that a sleepover at Grandma's would be a good idea!
KB

Post by KB »

Especially if you are the only adult at home that day, I would really really suggest that you off-load any other children. The most important thing you can do on the day of the exam is keep everything calm - easier said than done if you are trying to look after younger children as well!