OOC hopeful

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
wishful

OOC hopeful

Post by wishful »

Hello everyone

New here. I just wondered if anyone could give me an indication if a score of 410 for an OOC child would be a possible for Tonbridge Grammar. Does anyone know what the OOC cut off was for last year?We live in Orpington.

Many thanks
mystery

Re: OOC hopeful

Post by mystery »

Sorry don't know the answer straight off, but fairly sure if you trawl through last year's threads you will find some answers. Also the school itself should be able to tell you.
omg

Post by omg »

I can't remember either but am pretty sure it was less than 410 though :roll:
westkent

Post by westkent »

It was 407. I am told it didn't go down after the initial allocation.
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

I think it was 412 ooc the year before. Definitely 407 last year. All depends and we don't know until March. That is what is soooo frustrating.
wishful

Post by wishful »

Thanks everyone for your replies. It's a long time to wait until March! Will just have to keep fingers crossed until then, although I have a feeling there's quite few OOCs with high scores, judging by my daughter's class mates! I'm hoping they don't have TGS on their list!
wishful

Post by wishful »

Oops that should read 'there's quite A few' not 'quite few' - mega difference! :roll:
franticmum

Post by franticmum »

If you look on the TGS website, under admissions, down the right hand side there is a 'faq' link. This gives lots of answers about admissions but also states the cut-off scores for the last 4 years for the first round, second and third round offers.

Not sure it will help you, only add to your anxiety but ignorance is not bliss, in my opinion!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now