CAF Deadline tomorrow!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
pheasantchick

CAF Deadline tomorrow!

Post by pheasantchick »

Remember, remember, the fifth of November...

... to get your application forms in by tomorrow's deadline (not sure what time the deadline finishes - midnight?).

...And to enjoy any firework celebrations you are going to.

(And this is my 499 post, one more to the big 500!)
scarlett

Re: CAF Deadline tomorrow!

Post by scarlett »

Your post has just reminded me to obsessively check my email again to check the I did fill out the form properly and hadn't put down a school in margate or somewhere by mistake ! I might just have another little check............. :oops:
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

I've done that also, and phoned KCC to check, and printed out a copy for my records...! :oops:
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I was a bit thrown when filling it in, because I was expecting to see Maidstone boys Grammar, and it just had Maidstone Grammar, which I dithered over until my husband said that unless ds was going to wear a skirt of course he'd go to the boys school and girls applying would go to the girls.....but I kept checking incase there was another Maidstone school somewhere else !! Then halfway through we lost our internet connection.Thing is, I only realised 2 months later that I hadn't filled out the form for my dd before she started primary school...so I am a bit worried ! Still, I have the email and it all looks ok!!!!!1
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Mine is all done now phew :D
Impossible is Nothing.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now