12+ refusal to test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
4teen

12+ refusal to test

Post by 4teen »

If County refuses to test your child for 12+, can get a test done privately??? and how?
hermanmunster

Re: 12+ refusal to test

Post by hermanmunster »

I think you can appeal against them declining to test??

Do not think they would take any notice of a private test other than an ed psych test being used as part of an appeal process
TraffordMum

Post by TraffordMum »

4teen wrote:If County refuses to test your child for 12+, can get a test done privately??? and how?

See this sticky post explaining the whole 12+ process. If you scroll down there is a section dealing with refusal to test. The good news is that you can appeal against the refusal and it appears to have a relatively high success rate. Good luck.

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 12&t=16392" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
4teen

Post by 4teen »

Sorry, after the refusal to test appeal. My appeal was turned down, one lot of evidence never reached them (got lost in post over Christmas time), only realised that when got to the appeal.
Thanks for your replies.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi 4teen
4teen wrote:Sorry, after the refusal to test appeal. My appeal was turned down, one lot of evidence never reached them (got lost in post over Christmas time), only realised that when got to the appeal.
Thanks for your replies.
Please could you send more details of exactly what happened to the AppealsBox? Details of how to do that can be found here: http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... =35&t=9907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you,

Sally-Anne
4teen

Post by 4teen »

I have out some info through the appeals box. Please have a look.

Many thanks
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now