LEH offers

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

JGBallard

LEH offers

Post by JGBallard »

Hello all,
Has anyone heard from LEH today re possible offers/interviews? Any idea how many girls are invited for interview and if any receive an offer wihtout interview?
dragonbb2000

Re: LEH OFFERS

Post by dragonbb2000 »

We received the letter for interview yesterday. Is it possible the school gives offer without interview? I didn't know that.
mad?

Post by mad? »

dragonbb2000 wrote:Is it possible the school gives offer without interview? I didn't know that.
As I understand it, they don't.
mad?
la boume

Post by la boume »

Hi, don't you know how many girls applied this year for LEH, and how many places are for the new girls? As I understand, all girls who are already there will definetely receive offers ?
supermummy

Post by supermummy »

In the admissions booklet it is implied that offers may be made without interview. In reality this is not the case and all applicants at 11+ who pass the exam will be interviewed.

Entry to the senior school from the junior school is not automatic however the girls and parents are informed early on. Potential scholars sit the entrance exam with potential new entrants.

I know they were marking the exam papers on Friday last week but I would perhaps give it another day or so for the post to arrive.

Good luck!
JGBallard

Post by JGBallard »

I thought the booklet did imply some chidlren were offered palces without interview but I have yet to hear of anyone that this apllied to. Good Luck with interview!
saimaj21

Re: LEH offers

Post by saimaj21 »

Hellooo parents
we r applying for leh nect sept..jus wanted to ask kids found the paper???? Ne particular material you would advise revision or practice from??
All advice much appreciated
thank you
saima
JGBallard

Re: LEH offers

Post by JGBallard »

Would advise lots of reading of a variety of texts. Writing in different genres - timed. A secure knowledge Year 6 maths (by the time she takes the test)and algebra. Develop habit of keeping up with the news. Good Luck with prep.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now