Home to School Travel

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
lefol

Home to School Travel

Post by lefol »

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any information on coaches that assist with home to school travel from Bexley, Bexleyheath, Sidcup or Eltham to Bromley ? I know of lewis travel but no others. You can post here or pm me any useful info.

Thanks
blessedmum

Re: Home to School Travel

Post by blessedmum »

Thks Lefol, I have been looking for one too. Can't find any. This Lewis travel which schools in Bromley do they drop children at?
lefol

Post by lefol »

Hello

They drop kids to St olaves and newstead woods and they pick up from crooklog near bexleyheath. If you type in Lewis travel and school on google or just Lewis travel on this forum you will find them. I am still looking though in case we decide to take the bromley indie . I did find another coach company who said they can do travel to bromley schools if I find more parents to share the cost. They do school travel, pm me for more info of you need to, keeping my options open for schools .
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

Will pm you. I am looking for coaches to Bromley indie too, didnt do Newstead test.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Traveline is good for finding out about public transport services including the ones which do the school runs but are not council-provided contract buses. They have a website and you can e-mail and telephone too - they have always been ultra efficient when I have used them. They will also give you the numbers of all the bus companies so you can find out about fares etc.

http://www.traveline.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is also worth contacting the schools direct. Some schools run their own subsidised bus schemes and many can give you advice about which services/routes pupils use to get to school.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now