Groupon discount

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
WorriedRuby

Groupon discount

Post by WorriedRuby »

Has anyone used 'Groupon voucher' ? Is it genuine?
I want to order some vouchers, but was not sure whether it is scam.

I hope this question is allowed on this forum. :)

Thanks
lara228

Re: Groupon discount

Post by lara228 »

Groupon is 100% genuine - it's a huge international company and I've bought vouchers from them in the past. You do have to double-check any special terms or exclusions and also if the offer is time-limited.
Milla

Post by Milla »

Yes, I was a gnat's chuff away from clicking away on an offer for Go Karting, thinking it would be great for the kids, until I happened to espy that it was for over 16s only. So do read the exclusions.
U400JB9

Post by U400JB9 »

My friend raves about it, she got a discount on a sailing holiday and a meal out for £20 in a nice place.
I do keep looking but London is the closest city to me
marigold

Post by marigold »

Milla,

I spend the vast majority of my time on the computer being a gnat's chuff away from disaster.This morning, while tweaking the spelling on my son's geography homework ( he had asked me to print it out ) I pressed delete by mistake. It all seems to have disappeared.

This evening, when I have to own up to it I suspect I will be a gnat's chuff away from being " dead meat ".
mad?

Post by mad? »

marigold wrote:Milla,

I spend the vast majority of my time on the computer being a gnat's chuff away from disaster.This morning, while tweaking the spelling on my son's geography homework ( he had asked me to print it out ) I pressed delete by mistake. It all seems to have disappeared.

This evening, when I have to own up to it I suspect I will be a gnat's chuff away from being " dead meat ".
Marigold. OMG!!!!!!!!!! Good luck and keep us posted!
mad?
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

You've looked in "recycle" I suppose?

Mike
marigold

Post by marigold »

I've looked but no sign, son has looked, but no sign of it any where.

I have promised to do his music homework on Philip Glass while he does it again. That is the last time I try any tweaking.
999 mum

Post by 999 mum »

marigold wrote:I've looked but no sign, son has looked, but no sign of it any where.
Have you done a search (of the whole hard disk) for all the documents that have been changed in the last few days?
moved

Post by moved »

Naughty Marigold! Your son should be glad that you're willing to tweak for him. After a day at work (and marking) the last thing I want to do is teach/help children - mine are totally safe from the delete key! The forum, killer sudoku or a book are all I have the desire/energy to do.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now