hsfg pe kit

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mum23*

hsfg pe kit

Post by mum23* »

I was wondering if we were allowed to offer for sale uniform items on this site? Obviously sorting out details between ourselves. In these credit crunch times thought it might be a good idea.

I realise we can give them into the school to sell but when your DD's are not yet at the school it is hard to get to the uniform sales and on induction eve it is too much of a scrum to see the items.

tbh I could do with the money as I have had to replace with bigger kit. I have a set of PE kit in very good condition (eg rugby style top (for hockey?) NEVER worn) small size - would be useful for Y7 Y8 age for a small/average size girl. My DD is not sporty so the kit hasn't taken a bashing. If it is ok and anyone fancies saving a lot of money then I will give details. If not sorry mods. :D
morrisdancingmummy

Re: hsfg pe kit

Post by morrisdancingmummy »

Yes please! If all goes OK on allocation day! I expect you will get more response to this one in a couple of weeks time! My DD1 is currently 152cm tall (age 12-13 clothes). I assume she's going to grow more before Sept. So maybe it'll be too small :(
mum23*

Post by mum23* »

Hi Morrisdancingmummy
Just let me know if you want to have a look at the pe kit when you know if you have the place. You can always take it to try for size if you want. Just seemed a sensible idea. The bill at the uniform shop when DD started was £200+

ps the astro turf boots that were on the uniform list have also never been used so don't buy before starting school. I have a brand new pair waiting for my DS to grow into them!

Allocation is beginning of March isn't it? Good Luck!
chatternatter

Post by chatternatter »

Great idea to recycle uniform, will mail you if we are successful for hsfg.

thanks cath
morrisdancingmummy

Post by morrisdancingmummy »

Many thanks.

12 days to go to A-day....

Not counting really!

I will be back in touch (fingers crossed!) :D
mum23*

Post by mum23* »

Best of luck all. :D

I will list what I have and sizes after D Day then, so anyone interested can let me know.