Good Luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
babes

Good Luck

Post by babes »

To all those worried parents I just wanted to say good luck and hope everything goes well. I was in this position last year and was one of the luck ones my DD passed and got to the school she wants and is very happy. I now some children and parents will be unhappy but this time next year all this would be a distant memory. Your children will do well because they have your unconditional love and support. :?
dutchy005

Re: Good Luck

Post by dutchy005 »

And some of you will refresh refresh refresh at midnight and when that screen opens you are faced with bad news: this happened to us. We spent the next four months embroiled in appeals. Our DS did finally get a place to CRGS and is doing really well there, not dragging along the bottom or struggling at all just nicely in the middle.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, it is rotten system, I do not envy you all but if you don't get the result you want that doesn't have to be the end of the process.

Very good wishes, it's too late for luck, for most DCs most of the time, it works out well.
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Hello everyone.
Just to echo the post above.Whatever result you get - don't lose hope.Waiting lists move - even people move.
Good luck :D
TP123

Post by TP123 »

Its very weird how after a whole year the same feeling of anxiousness floods back the night before results - even though I dont have a DC waiting for results this year. :shock:
All the very best!! We will be here to cheer with you and support you.
moved

Post by moved »

Best of luck from me too. Feeling anxious here just waiting for my pupils and friends' results.
colchestermum

Post by colchestermum »

I feel sick with nerves and I'm currently trying to wait until 8pm before I crack open the wine!! :oops:

Roll on midnight and whatever it brings - good or bad at least we will know!

Good Luck everyone!! ****
needwinemum

Post by needwinemum »

Best of luck to everyone out there! I hope tomorrow brings good news to you all. I'm living up to my user name now......wine time!
Skyblue200

Post by Skyblue200 »

I would like to echo the posts above. I can remember how I felt last year waiting for results and how happy my DC was when they found out they had got in! They are now happily settled in and loving every moment at CCHS. Even if you're child does not get a place don't worry, they did the best they could and tried their hardest. Good luck to everyone!
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good luck to everyone waiting for their results tomorrow. It was us a year ago (can't believe how quick it's all gone). Anyway, will be thinking of you all. This forum's going to be very busy over the next few days! :)
Southendmum

Post by Southendmum »

Good luck to everyone waiting for results tomorrow. Will never forget how nerve wracking it was last year and fortunately our DD got the result she wanted, even though we had virtually written the whole thing off due to DDs account of the exam. Just goes to show how wrong you can be!! We'll be back again next year to do it all again, if the nerves can take it? Hope all your DCs dreams come true!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now