Skinners cut off mark

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sharky

Skinners cut off mark

Post by Sharky »

Sorry if it is to soon to be asking this question. We did not get our first choice of Skinners and are considering going on the waiting list. Can anyone let me know their DS score who gained a place this year. I realise that scores do come down after places are accepted/declined. Many thanks and well done to everyone who got the places they wanted.
Flybynight

Re: Skinners cut off mark

Post by Flybynight »

Sharky wrote:Sorry if it is to soon to be asking this question. We did not get our first choice of Skinners and are considering going on the waiting list. Can anyone let me know their DS score who gained a place this year. I realise that scores do come down after places are accepted/declined. Many thanks and well done to everyone who got the places they wanted.
Hi, I know a boy who is in with 412 and a boy who is not with 396. Sorry that doesn't narrow it down too much. I think that there will be alot of movement this year. There seem to be a number of high scorers who wanted Judd and were allocated Skinners. When the waiting list starts to move they will vacate spaces.

Good Luck
tigger2

Post by tigger2 »

Hi...the lowest score I know of for Skinners is 410 . A friend with 407 did not get in :(
Hope this helps
Tigger
x
Sharky

Post by Sharky »

Thank you. looks like it may be above 407 at the moment. Will go on waiting list and hope for the best.

Tigger good luck with your appeals
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

"Other site"saying initial indications are 417 for Judd and below 409 for Skinners.
Sharky

Post by Sharky »

I decided to call the school directly and was informed by the office that the cut off at this stage is 407. They said it is slightly less than last year at this stage. I also had the same information from another poster who kindly PM'd me. Going by Tiggers post though it is not all 407's at this point.
Sharky

Post by Sharky »

I decided to call the school directly and was informed by the office that the cut off at this stage is 407. They said it is slightly less than last year at this stage. I also had the same information from another poster who kindly PM'd me. Going by Tiggers post though it is not all 407's at this point.
doodles

Post by doodles »

I am sure that there will be movement as things shake down over the next few weeks.

Good luck to everybody waiting.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now