Thanks to everyone in particular WP

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

watford87

Thanks to everyone in particular WP

Post by watford87 »

Having got our third and last child into WGGS :D (2 boys at WGSB) and having followed this website for the last 5 years or so I would like to say thank you to everyone who has posted helpful advice in particular WP for compiling the admissions data. I will be visiting this website slightly less from here on but have recommended it to others who are about to go through the same.
nia1999

Re: Thanks to everyone in particular WP

Post by nia1999 »

watford87

Hearty congrats ..I an only imagine your joy...DD did nit get into WGGS and is gutted but we will go on waiting list and see what happens ......Fantastic achievement .

Nia1999
herty

Post by herty »

My DD is starting at WGGS in Sept too - v excited! Just got all the paperwork in the post so it all seems a bit more real!

Thanks for tarting this thread - I've been using the site for a yea, but must reiterate huge thanks to everyone for all the v helpful info, esp WP.
herty

Post by herty »

Excuse typos - sticky keyboard...
WP

Post by WP »

Thanks, watford87 and herty, and congratutations on your good news. You'll find the girls' school is run very differently from the boys' one, but I'm sure your daughters will love it.
katliz

Post by katliz »

Thanks, WP. Our daughter was accepted into her first choice school on the basis of the music test - we'd never have considered applying under this criterion if it hadn't been for your comprehensive analysis of statistics.