Attention JPH1!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
youngest

Attention JPH1!!

Post by youngest »

JPH1 wrote:The results are on the web site for the Northants area. If you applied via internet then log on! Our son has a Guilsborough allocation we'll have to wait for the letter though to see how well he did in the 11 plus and see if we can appeal for a GS place but not hopefull!
Sheriff have 20 or so extra places each year for appeals, so don't lose hope yet. But you have to appeal for them, the appeals get the places not those sitting passively on the waiting list.
JPH1

Re: Attention JPH1!!

Post by JPH1 »

Thank you for the information and we'll certainly take the appeal route but depending upon the mark achieved in the 11 plus. He was so confident but I can't help feeling that something has gone wrong for him in the exam, missed some pages or didn't read the questions correctly. I don't know but at least tomorrow we'll have the data and see what we can do with it!

Cheers.
saram

Post by saram »

In case it's useful, the automatic qualifying scores for Area 1 (outer area) for East Warks were as follows; LSS 335, RHS 325, Ashlawn 327. Good luck to anyone intending to appeal!
youngest

Post by youngest »

:shock:
My letter has:-
Automatic qualifying scores as follows: LSS 303 , RHS 303, Ashlawn 301.
Waiting list (held from this score and above) LSS 302-300 , RHS 302-296, Ashlawn 300-295.
We are in Rugby so are counted as "in" for both area 1 and area 2.
MoJo

Post by MoJo »

Thanks for this info. Still waiting for my letter! I know he hasn't got a place, and I think he is a fair bit out, which is a bit puzzling according to what he achieves at school! He is also a very old child, which won't help!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now