coach travel from Dagenham/Ilford/Hornchurch to CCHSG

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

tqu08n

coach travel from Dagenham/Ilford/Hornchurch to CCHSG

Post by tqu08n »

Please can you help me here...

my daughter starts in Chemlsford Girls in sept

Does anyone have info on coach travel from the Dagenham/Ilford/Hornchurch area?
moved

Re: coach travel from Dagenham/Ilford/Hornchurch to CCHSG

Post by moved »

The train is very quick from Stratford if there is a suitable route there.
optimisticmom

Post by optimisticmom »

tqu08n

my dd is going to be travelling from Chadwell Heath train station is this any good for you?
Blessed

Post by Blessed »

There is a coach service that starts from IIford /Gants Hill/ Newbury Park/ Gallows Corner and then to Chelmsford.
If you think this would be feasible for you then pm me and I'll send you the details.
My daughter was on it last year (It's okay) but she now takes the train because we've moved and it's more convenient for me.
Hopefuldad

Post by Hopefuldad »

Optimisticmom

What year is your DD in ?

If we dont get a place on the coach service then my DD would have to go from Seven Kings, and perhaps we could tie up so they can travel together.

My D has just got a place and will be in year 7

Hd
Essex_Dad

Post by Essex_Dad »

Hi All,

I'm still arranging the travel for my DD aswell, we will be told in June if we have a place on the coach (AMI).

We are in the Chadwell Heath area. Will any of you be attending the Hockey/Netball sessions :) It might be a good time to meet at CCHS at these sessions.

I know my DD like's to do most of the extra-curricula activitie's, luckily most are during the lunch periods :D , but i'm sure there will be time's when some are after school in which event it's a journey to school :)
optimisticmom

Post by optimisticmom »

Hopefuldad & Essexdad

My dd will be in yr7 at CCHSG this Sept and we will be doing the hockey and athletics courses I believe. I am still trying to form a network for the run to Chelmsford whether it be by train or by coach. I shall be calling the AMI no given me to find out more and possibly register.

Yes we shall definitely meet up on the 9th and 20th for the PE kit purchase and to have tea with the queen (Headteacher).

I shall keep you posted with any info going re Chelmsford run. Just realised the train goes 7kings to get to Chadwell Heath to Chelmsford, yes we are in good company.
Essex_Dad

Post by Essex_Dad »

optimisticmom wrote:Hopefuldad & Essexdad

My dd will be in yr7 at CCHSG this Sept and we will be doing the hockey and athletics courses I believe. I am still trying to form a network for the run to Chelmsford whether it be by train or by coach. I shall be calling the AMI no given me to find out more and possibly register.

Yes we shall definitely meet up on the 9th and 20th for the PE kit purchase and to have tea with the queen (Headteacher).

I shall keep you posted with any info going re Chelmsford run. Just realised the train goes 7kings to get to Chadwell Heath to Chelmsford, yes we are in good company.
Please Note, that if taking the train from Goodmayes/Chadwell Heath a change is required at Shenfield to go onto Chelmsford. See soon :D
tomcat

Post by tomcat »

Hopefuldad, Essex_dad, optimisticmom,

My DD also starts at Chelmsford in Sept. We're also waiting till June for a place on the coach....look forward to meeting you all at the hockey and netball etc
Hopefuldad

Post by Hopefuldad »

Wow

This is really good, now know 4 D's attending CCHS from this area. This forum is a godsend if utilised properly.
Looking forward to meeting you all.

Now for a nice round of golf.

HD
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now