IPS books

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
jash

IPS books

Post by jash »

Hello All,

For the last time hopefully, can someone be clear about the IPS books please.

There are only 5 books in Amazon and 5 in the eleven plus website. There is a mention of C books and other alphabets in different threads for VR. Is there a NVR/maths/english as well for IPS and does it cover all the questions like the VR??

I would like to buy the VR atleast but again I am not sure which to buy??

Anyone please help. My DD is in Y5 now and she is taking her exams in September 2011. I would like to go to one of the websites and just order the books. Searching is getting a bit tiring when I dont know what to look for??!!

Kind regards,
Jash
patricia

Re: IPS books

Post by patricia »

Dear Jash

Firstly which area/school are you applying for? Does your area/school use multiple choice or standard form to answer the questions [standard form does not keep to the 21 types]

Follows a list of IPS books available [8 Titles]

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/books/list.php?g=f&p=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You mention other letters of the alphabet used on other threads. Do you mean the use of HIKNOS?

Patricia
jash

Post by jash »

the letters of the alphabets are in front of the book Patricia. I am applying for the trafford exams. I was told tht it is only mcqs.

No I was not referring to the codes and the different questions types in VR. You have explained that very very clearly in your replies.

Kind regards,

Jash
patricia

Post by patricia »

Which School?

They appear to have different entrance exams.

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/school ... rd-11-plus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All of the IPS range of VR are applicable to 11 plus tests that use GL Assessment M/C

Patricia
jash

Post by jash »

sorry, the school is loreto and Alty girls

Kind regards,

Anitha
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now