Good Tutors

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

yummymummy

Good Tutors

Post by yummymummy »

Hi guys, first time on this forum - it seems to be a fountain of knowledge! Was after a bit of advise - have a dd who is currently in year 4
and by the schools (and mine) submission an average child. Would like any details on a good tutor who could perhaps tap into dd's possible potential.
We are based in south birmingham.
yoyo123

Re: Good Tutors

Post by yoyo123 »

welcome to the forum yummy mummy.

If anyone can help with details of tutors please reply to yummy mummy by personal message as usual.
C.Greasley

Post by C.Greasley »

I have sent yummymummy a PM. First time using this forum, so I hope it was received!
ali1969

Post by ali1969 »

Hi

can you please pm with tutor details aswell please
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

As Yoyo has said, genuine recommendations by PM (private message) are acceptable - but if we receive complaints that anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming', then we shall not hesitate to take action.

It is important to treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are a number of long standing members whose posts you may have read and whose judgements you may have come to respect. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it should be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!
Etienne
Kay3

Post by Kay3 »

Hi

Is anyone able to recommend a good tutor for either Birmingham/Solihull? Many thanks :)
twc

Post by twc »

Hi
Can someone also kindly pm me any good recommendations in tutors we live in South Birmingham area too.
thanks