Maldon/Danbury/Bicknacre to Westcliff schools and SHSB

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

anxiousmumof2

Maldon/Danbury/Bicknacre to Westcliff schools and SHSB

Post by anxiousmumof2 »

I have been in touch with the private company that puts on the services from Chelmsford to Westcliff schools to see if they would be interested in running something similar from Heybridge and with pick-ups in Maldon, Danbury and Bicknacre to WHSB/WHSG and SHSB.

There is a consortium bus (the 504) that does this route but it leaves very early getting to Westcliff for 8.10 and doesn't get back to Heybridge until 5pm. The private company has indicated that they would be very interested in setting up a service if they could get at least 20 children. The cost per child would be £116 per month for 10 months so an annual cost of £1160 Vs the current CSSE cost of £1190. The major benefit would be a slightly shorter day for all of the children (around 20 mins at each end of the day, I imagine).

If you are interested in this service, can you let me know and also pm me with details on what pick-up point would suit?
coolgirl

Re: Maldon/Danbury/Bicknacre to Westcliff schools and SHSB

Post by coolgirl »

we would be interested in the private bus to westcliff High Skl for girls. We live in Great Totham, Maldon and our daughter has just been offered at place at the skl and not sure whether to accept it as the bus journey on the 504 is it makes it such a long day.
coolgirl

Post by coolgirl »

we are still interested in the small bus. our daughter wants to visit the skl again before she makes her mind up. i will keep you informed. many thanks for your help.
coolgirl

Post by coolgirl »

have you heard about the small bus to westcliff and southend as i have already said we would be interested. our pick up point would be great totham shop as we live near the park. we await hearing from you soon.