Re: Newport Girls Entrance Exam - 2011

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
LeonKing

Post by LeonKing »

My daughter is due to sit the exam for Newport Girls later this year and I was wondering whether anyone has any information regarding the new exam that was put into place last year? I would be extremely grateful to hear from anyone. :D
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

My apologies for the late reply, I didn't notice your post (the Wolverhampton section seems to get quieter every year :( ).

The 2010 exam sample sheet looks strangely familiar! Judging from that (same one provided by Walsall and Warwickshire!) and the description given by AGS I think your new test is a University of Durham CEM test...a similar test is used in Walsall, Birmingham and Warwickshire. Pop over to the Birmingham and Warwickshire forums and trawl round for threads on exam content and suitable preparation material, particularly posts by fm and KenR.

Mods - can't move in here for tumbleweed. It may be simpler to combine this forum with B'ham and Walsall into an overall West Midlands forum?

Mike
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

mike1880 wrote:Mods - can't move in here for tumbleweed. It may be simpler to combine this forum with B'ham and Walsall into an overall West Midlands forum?
I do sympathise, Mike. We will chat about it and see where we come out.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now