11+ Buddy needed

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sargul

11+ Buddy needed

Post by sargul »

Hi, not sure if this is ok to post or not. If not just delete!

My daughter is training for her 11+ and she is doing great. but none of her friends seem to be sitting it
and I feel she seems to be a little frustrated by this as she cant share what she is doing with any of her friends.
so if anyone has a like minded daughter thats doing 11+ and would like to work with another girl doing the same please inbox me. I dont mind traveling even to east london as we go there to see parents anyway.

I know it seems crazy as in away its her compitition but I really feel she needs a friend that even understand her and
what hard work she is putting in. At the end of the day I dont see the problem or see it as a threat infact it could improve both children!

Also if anyone has any suggestions of what to do please feel free to comment !

Sarah
nethermancer

Re: 11+ Buddy needed

Post by nethermancer »

My daughter is doing her studying too. Just finished doing NVR Bond books (consistently 90%+) and moved onto NVR Athey papers today (shocked at how different they are - she's only getting in the 75-85% range). First Latymer exam on Tuesday but the real goal is the Woodford County one in December. What would you suggest the benefits of them studying together would be? May be useful in spotting patterns that one person cannot see and for morale in general.... Don't know if its too late now and they may be just better off doing past papers....

Amar
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now