Final cut off scores for super selectives in west kent

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
amber3

Final cut off scores for super selectives in west kent

Post by amber3 »

Does anyone know the final cut-off scores for people off the waiting lists for Skinners', Judds and TOGs for the September 2011 intake? Did they go down much from the original cut off scores on March 1st? There doesn't seem to be much information about how many children were admitted off the waiting lists for each school or how many have got in as a result of an appeal. This would be good to know for everyone going for it for the 2012 intake.
pheasantchick

Re: Final cut off scores for super selectives in west kent

Post by pheasantchick »

For Judd, the first round of waiting lists scores went down to 416. I'm not sure if everyone with this score got in, or whether the score went lower on subsequent rounds.
amber3

Post by amber3 »

Thank you pheasantchick. It didn't go down very much. I'm assuming not many people got in off the waiting list.
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

tgs went down to 209 in area at least - don't know beyond this
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

is that supposed to be 409 NKM?
Impossible is Nothing.
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

yep! 409
Flybynight

Post by Flybynight »

Hi,
OOC for TGS certainly went down to at least as low as 412; I know someone who was given a place on appeal with that score and during the appeal the Head mentioned that it was down to 412. In county I thought that it was down to around 409.
The Head of Judd was spotted going off to the Appeal Board mentioning that he was going to have to explain to a large number of parents why their son was not going to be offered Judd!! I certainly have not heard of anyone who was successful....

Good Luck everyone in September!!! I have just heard today that someone turned down their place at TGS 10 days ago!!!
tigger2

Post by tigger2 »

Does anyone know what the final cut off was for skinners? I think that they only offered places on appeal to boys with scores of 403 and over but do not know for sure. I know of a boy who got a place at Judd on appeal with 410 but I do not know how many got through on appeal

Tigger
amber3

Post by amber3 »

I'd also be interested to learn of Skinners' final cut off. Although the first cut off was quite low at 407, did it go down any further than that? If 403 is correct, that is lower than last year which I think was 405.
amber3

Post by amber3 »

I've just heard that a boy who got into Skinners' through the Appeal System this year scored 397 - that would give anyone hope who might miss the mark and have a good reason.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now