St. Olave's: help!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
vasu

St. Olave's: help!

Post by vasu »

Ok! Panic! Were we supposed to register for St Olave's test through Bexley council? Tomorrow is the last day to register, cant do it online, have
to do it the old fashioned way:post. Have we lost our chance? :? Help!
Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
doodles

Re: St. Olave's: help!

Post by doodles »

Is it possible to deliver the registration by hand?
vasu

Post by vasu »

No. Have to get the registration letter (by post), fill it and send by post????I was sure that St Olaves was independent of the council registration cause it's exam is in October. But right now my brain is not able comprehend what is written on their website???
Twinkle

Post by Twinkle »

Hi Vasu

Have a look at this page from the School Website

http://www.saintolaves.net/?p=admission ... /key_dates" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As I understand it the application form does not have to be in until after the Open Day on 1st October ( in fact the application form is not available until the Open Day). Once you have applied to the school to do the exam (which is not until Nov) you then put the school on your Home Authority Scaf. This is certainly how it worked two years ago and as I understand it, the same applies this year.

I hope this helps.

Twinkle

Btw: I'm pretty sure that St Olave's is in Bromley and not Bexley. The St Olave's exam is neither the Kent Test nor the Bexley test , it is specific to the school
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

vasu, I deleted an earlier post about applying for the test but I am regretting it.

Please call admissions tomorrow and explore email options, opportunities to fill the form out online or at the Reception desk.
vasu

Post by vasu »

Thank you Twinkle and Sally-Ann. Registration for the test is School specific so no need to fill the form through council. And yes twinkle, the school is under Bromley :oops: I was barking up the wrong tree.