bond more 4th help please

Post by senthi »

can any one explain the work out for bond, NVR more 4th, paper 3, Q:59
the answer :c.thankyou
11+ novice

Re: bond more 4th help please

Post by 11+ novice »

Senti,

DH just worked it out. The bits inside the circle that is the pattern in moving upwards from option b onwards black moves down and other pattern adjust accordingly on top. In option c the black is in correct place but it should have slants above it then straight line instead it has straight lines, therefore odd one out, option d has the correct movement.

Difficult to explain but give the black portion a number and others move up accordingly. If u understand what i mean.
senthi

Post by senthi »

hi
my ds tried but she still doesn't getting the point.any easy way please.thank you.
11+ novice

Post by 11+ novice »

ok here i go again, it is so difficult to explain without a book but will try my best.

first of all you have to imagine that option a is after e. Draw it there then look at the black section is option a it is at nbr 1 position, white is in 2. straight lines 3 and slanted line at 4.
in option e black is on position 2 and white moves down to 3 and others get pushed down.
in option d black is in position 3 and white moves down to 4 and other two go up.

now look at option c the white should be in at the bottom instead of slanted line, therefore option d is the right choice not c.

If you then look at b then black is at position 4 and white has moved up and others have moved down accordingly.

hope u understand now.
senthi

Post by senthi »

thankyou finaly we got it.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now