13+ Examination Cranbrook

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ashokunbi

13+ Examination Cranbrook

Post by ashokunbi »

My daughter is scheduled to sit the entrance exam in November and l was just wondering if anyone's child has previously undertaken the exam and has any idea of what one should be looking at by way of preparation for the exam which entails a standardised reasoning test, mathematics test and a free writing exercise on a set subject.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated. Many thanks in anticipation.
zvrk

Re: 13+ Examination Cranbrook

Post by zvrk »

ashokunbi wrote:My daughter is scheduled to sit the entrance exam in November and l was just wondering if anyone's child has previously undertaken the exam and has any idea of what one should be looking at by way of preparation for the exam which entails a standardised reasoning test, mathematics test and a free writing exercise on a set subject.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated. Many thanks in anticipation.
Are you sure exam is in November :?:

this is what it says on their website -'Entrance Exam: This will be taken on Saturday 4th February 2012, 9.15-13.00' http://www.cranbrookschool.co.uk/Admissions

I have no experience of exam (yet) - will be doing it in few years time.
ashokunbi

Post by ashokunbi »

Yes it is in November, the link you refer to does also state that - its for a boarding place.
zvrk

Post by zvrk »

ashokunbi wrote:Yes it is in November, the link you refer to does also state that - its for a boarding place.
Good luck :D .
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now