bexley results date

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
shahinoor

bexley results date

Post by shahinoor »

Any idea when the results are out?

What do you have to do if you OOB ? How do you find out if the results are good enough for the school...do you have to ring up the school?
sjhall12

Re: bexley results date

Post by sjhall12 »

The results are posted 12 October first class - should be received 13th October, although apparently schools get the results sooner.
positivemum

Post by positivemum »

So we get them exactly three weeks from today and if it is true that the schools get them two weeks before,they could be getting them next week!!!! That means the HT will know and we'll still be in suspense....if only I could read her mind :?
sjhall12

Post by sjhall12 »

I will add that it is a rumour about the school getting them first - Maybe an urban myth....
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

Shahinoor - for OOC candidates, if you're a top 180 scorer, you are guaranteed a place at the school of your choice. If you are "deemed selective", it then comes down to distance. The actual score doesn't matter. You can find out how far the various Bexley Grammars have gone out in recent years in the Bexley Schools Admissions boolkelt on the Bexley Council website.

Hope this helps :D
dani*

Post by dani* »

sjhall12 wrote:I will add that it is a rumour about the school getting them first - Maybe an urban myth....

No they do get the results before the letter is posted to parents, but I don't know exactly when they receive the results.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now