Re: Newport Girls Entrance Exam - 2011

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

LeonKing

Post by LeonKing »

Hi, please does anyone have any information regarding the new entrance exam for NGH?

Many thanks.
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

Birmingham, Walsall and Warwickshire all use exams from the same provider. Have a scan through the sticky on the Birmingham forum, it summarises current state of knowledge about the Birmingham exam as it's developed over the last few years. If you have the time there's other material scattered around the Birmingham and Warwickshire fora, but harder to find.

Mods - I'm making another plea to combine the Wolverhampton forum with B'ham/Walsall into an overall West Mids one! It makes sense now they all use the same type of exam format and there being such a low posting rate here.

Mike
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

I have stuck your request on the dungeon wall Mike, so the other mods can see it too
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

It is a combination of NVR, VR, Maths and English but the questions are mixed up over 2 or 3 short papers. There isn't a paper for each subject. If you go the school website there are some sample questions, although I suspect the questions are a little easier than the actual ones will be!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now