Results day!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Frustratedmum

Results day!

Post by Frustratedmum »

Oh my, first set of results in just 5 days now, trying to think of gazillions of things to keep me busy this week as I have no work 'til the weekend. Decided last week to put some old junk into an auction so that's kept me a bit busy, but auction is tomorrow (Monday) and that's it again for the week!! Just have to sit & twiddle my thumbs then, sigh........ :wink:

Best of luck to everyone's DC's!!
LtBrick

Re: Results day!

Post by LtBrick »

Counting down the days, hours, minutes, seconds with you...
LtBrick

Post by LtBrick »

How quickly do the results emails come out? Do they all get sent at the 'same' time and therefore their arrival is down to your service provider etc?
Can members post a quick "Got our results email" message when they receive theirs. Don't need to put any details, but would let others know their email is on its way.

Good luck to all.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Looking at old medway results threads it seems that they come out any time after 4pm - I suspect they start sending them then and the process takes a while. Some people report getting them at 1800 etc
LtBrick

Post by LtBrick »

Fends who's DC sat the test last year started receiving emails about 2pm
Brora

Post by Brora »

We were told to expect them after 4.00, but ours arrived last year at 2.30. Which is not a good time as if you are at home then you are probably getting ready to go to pick DC up from school. Luckily for me I was not at home at the time.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now