Results!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

reddebs

Results!

Post by reddebs »

If you are waiting for an email it is likely that it will arrive from around 2pm onwards. I know that Medway say 4pm but in previous years they have started sending the results out from around 2pm – that said many parents have been left waiting until 7-8pm before they receive the news. Do not interpret this wait time as a sign, as I do not believe there is a set order to the emails.

The email will probably NOT contain your child’s scores just an indication as to whether they have been assessed suitable (PASSED) or not suitable (NOT PASSED) for grammar school.
Scores will be in a letter that you should receive the following day but again a word of caution. The letter contains an example of how the scoring system works, in the past this example shows as a result of around 550 points which is an extremely good pass. Please do not read this as your child’s results like I did for my daughter, then realised that hers was listed elsewhere in the letter!
red_debs
telly-addict

Re: Results!

Post by telly-addict »

Thanks for the tip about the letter. I don't think we will have watched our inbox as intently ever before! And no doubt it will be the day that Ocado and Amazon send me lots of extra marketing emails, thus raising my hopes each time...
Hoping also the post comes before 1:45 this Saturday...