Collection of copy of 11+ result

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
outofboroughmum

Collection of copy of 11+ result

Post by outofboroughmum »

For those like me whose letters did not arrive on the 13th October 2011, kindly find below the full address of the collection centre. They are open from 9am to 5pm.

London Borough of Bexley,
Bexley Civic Offices,
Broadway,
Bexleyheath,
Kent DA6 7LB

I will probably be opening with them tomorrow. Pls remember to take proves of identification with you in case they ask. Good luck for tomorrow.
Mungo

Re: Collection of copy of 11+ result

Post by Mungo »

Good luck, hope it all goes well.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Any luck with getting the result yet OOBM??
dani*

Post by dani* »

Yes, we are all hang out here to see your post.

Hope you get the result you are hoping for!
outofboroughmum

Post by outofboroughmum »

Here I am. Thank you for your support. I am overwhelmed by it as it feels like a blanket around me yesterday. I am happy to say DD did well but unfortunately we got 253 :twisted: :twisted: .What wouldn't I do to get that one mark more and I could have said see you in Bexley Grammar?

I got home and met the elusive envelop on the mat :roll: . DD forgot her violin :evil: so I have to rush off to drop it in her school. More when I get back.

All they ask for at the civic centre is a proof of your ID with your address on it.

Congratulations to all. Thanks again for your love and support as it meant a lot to me as yesterday our house was like a house of mourning inspite of the celebration.

Those who did not make it so far please CELEBRATE (sorry mitasol :mrgreen: ?) your DCs as they have all done their best and we are all proud of them. So show your are proud by celebrating them.
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

Outofboroughmum,

I've been waiting for your result and thinking of you.

Well done to your DD for her very respectable score and I hope you get the school place that she well deserves.

I'm so pleased that your long and stressful wait for results is finally over, I'm impressed with how calm you remained.

Well done.
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

I think you're definitely allowed that one! :D

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get good news in March.
Alice73

Post by Alice73 »

Wonderful news, OOBmum!
Your DD did so well!
Yes, only 1 Mark off top 180 is annoying but the most important thing is that your DD has passed. Her score is great, it is not easy to get it.
You should be very proud of her.
Just in case it is absolutely necessary or you consider it of utmost importance, you can always appeal. I am not sure if you can do it now or in March. Check on appeals section of the forum, the moderators are wonderful, you can PM them as well to discuss more detailed information.
But no matter what you decide, your DD should be able to get an excellent place.
I will be looking out for you on the forum during the wait for allocations.
All the best
Alice
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

Fantastic news OOBmum and a great score :) How are you on distance? Hopefully within catchment for your preferred GS.
dani*

Post by dani* »

Well done, really pleased for you. How are you on distance.

I liked Bexley Grammar too, but we went for C&S because we think it is nice for our DD to be able to walk to school. She started there in September and we are very happy with the school. I wish I could go there myself. So if are not well placed for BGS based on distance you may wish to have a look at C&S. Towney have a large catchment area too!

I'm sure it will all work out for you and your DD.