What KCC say about the e-mail

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Chocolatey Mum

What KCC say about the e-mail

Post by Chocolatey Mum »

I found this on the Kent on line application site:-

'If you provided an email address then you will be emailed the Kent Test result after 4pm on Monday 17th October. Please note that due to the large number of emails that are being sent there are often delays so please be patient. If you wish you can log on to the website after 5pm to view the result online.'

So, if they get their act together, we should all know by 5pm if we can log in and the site doesn't crash.
outofboroughmum

Re: What KCC say about the e-mail

Post by outofboroughmum »

They know it will crash if they do not get their acts together and that will mean extra pressure for their staff re phone call. I am sure they will get it right. I think the 5o'clock is to make sure they have left the office before the phone starts going crazy.
malibu

Post by malibu »

outofboroughmum wrote: I think the 5o'clock is to make sure they have left the office before the phone starts going crazy.
:lol: I think you're absolutely right.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Remembering last year, I think try not to expect your results until later..some people didn't get theres until nearly 7pm. Next year I thought I might actually go out for the evening and then hopefully the results will be there when I get back .( I know my OCD won't let me ! )
vasu

Post by vasu »

The mail will come on my Blackberry so that is what I will be fiddling with the whole day!!!!! May be I should put the alerts off to avoid loosing my mind. :wink:
Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
omg

Post by omg »

Hopefully you'll be fine with BlackBerry and KCC :wink:
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

Hi Guys, good luck, just thought I'd mention that a couple of years ago I never received the email and the result wasn't loaded for my dd on the website. We had to rely on snail mail. :(
Hope they got it fixed.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now