Filling in the CAF help

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

starmum2000

Filling in the CAF help

Post by starmum2000 »

I really want to get my form done now, I have it open in another tab just waiting to press 'submit' - I'm terrified of doing something wrong with such an important decision!
Does anybody know if you should fill in the optional 'Reason for preference' bit if there's nothing that needs to go there? Should I leave them blank or just put something in there, eg, wish for a grammar school etc??

Edited to add : I've done it, pushed the button, nothing more to be done but await results on allocation day :shock:
countingtoten

Re: Filling in the CAF help

Post by countingtoten »

Well done Starmum - we think we've made our decision now too - just one more school to visit today but to be honest I would be very surprised if there's a change of heart. (pretty sure DS only wants to go for a morning off school). I can't wait to get it submitted, return to normal life and enjoy DS' final year at primary school.
martin76

Post by martin76 »

if its online- you could revise till 31october. Ive tried and its working.
countingtoten

Post by countingtoten »

Just done ours too :D
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

starmum2000 wrote:I really want to get my form done now, I have it open in another tab just waiting to press 'submit' - I'm terrified of doing something wrong with such an important decision!
Does anybody know if you should fill in the optional 'Reason for preference' bit if there's nothing that needs to go there? Should I leave them blank or just put something in there, eg, wish for a grammar school etc??

Edited to add : I've done it, pushed the button, nothing more to be done but await results on allocation day :shock:
Well done!! I was told the "reason" but was for eg single gender schools