Tiffins 11+ tutors

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
saya

Tiffins 11+ tutors

Post by saya »

Hi, I apologize in advance as this is a repetitive question but I am looking for a tutor to prepare my children (who are in YR 2 and 3) for Tiffin 11+, I was told Mrs.W.... and her daughter are quiet popular..but I don't have her number...I would be grateful if anybody can share that information with me.. Many Thanks
la boume

Re: Tiffins 11+ tutors

Post by la boume »

Hi Saya, pm'd you.
suzanne

Post by suzanne »

I don't think you'll have any luck with Mrs W as she is retiring and her daughter is completely full even for yr 2 upwards. People seem to put names down from reception or even birth!
whichwitch

Post by whichwitch »

I know that Mrs W trained very few people to use her method of tutoring One of them tutored my son and am happy to recommend her via PM

I've also heard that Mrs W is retiring and would therefore imagine that her waiting list will be closed.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Just a reminder that all recommendations are via PM and not on open forum
Thanks
Yoyo
ambitious mum

Post by ambitious mum »

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I have a child in year 2. I have been recommeded by my friend about Mrs W, and have registered my son on her waiting list. I'm quite worried after hearing about her retirement plans and her daughter's nearly full waiting list.
I would be grateful if anyonecan share with me the contact details of Mrs W's daughter or any other recommeded tutors by Mrs W.
Many thanks
munch

Post by munch »

Is anybody able to pm me and tell me where Mrs W is based and whether she comes to you?
Thanks v much.
elevenplusprep

Post by elevenplusprep »

Hi,

Can somebody PM me the contact details of Mrs W or her daughter?

Thanks
Thingsbehindthesun

Post by Thingsbehindthesun »

Mrs W pre-selects her children based on a test, and only takes on the ones who may do very well. She is based in Surrey.

Though I haven't used her personally,I think I've got a good idea who Mrs W and her daughter is :wink: Munch and elevenplusprep I will send you both a pm.
;D
la boume

Post by la boume »

Mrs W is based in North Kingston and she is not coming to anyone. She does not do one to one tuition. No personal experience here but heard a lot about her.
She may take children who are borderline, if parent's are happy to pay, they usually are.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now