Wirral 11plus - high scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mrhughes

Wirral 11plus - high scores

Post by mrhughes »

My daughter sat the 11 plus and has passed with a score of 282, does anyone know what the highest score is?
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Mr Hughes

Most VR results are scored 69 to 141, so if you child scored 282, they got top marks...well done.

In Bucks [ my playing field] we take the higher of the two scores, the pass is 121 and the highest is 141.

Patricia
Bebington

Post by Bebington »

I know our tutor had a child with 282 and as far as he knew it was the highest score on the Wirral.. So well done!!
mrhughes

Post by mrhughes »

We now know that at last two children scored 282. Interestingly, and what makes it more exciting for me is that my child never had a tutor. (We must all live close, Bebington area).

calday

Post by Guest »

Hi

does anyone if Calday filled up on 1st preference or do you stand a chance if you put it 2nd and you got a high mark.
mrhughes

Post by mrhughes »

Pupils who chose Caldy as 2nd choice and scored high could be offered a place if Caldy is under subscribed. Have a closer look at the forum under 'Caldy'.

Calday First Choices

Post by Guest »

I have heard that Calday is full of first choices but took some seonds on appeal. If your son has a high score it may be worth contacting them?