Addicted until March.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sahara

Addicted until March.

Post by sahara »

Help, I keep logging in twice a day to glean any snippets of info and chat. I find I am addicted to this forum and still feel worried about March, will it abate? Tips, advice, sound facts, they all give me a bit of comfort, especially as I know there are others like me on here.
Who is staying on here and who is not looking until end of Feb?
scarlett

Re: Addicted until March.

Post by scarlett »

I think you're doing very well to just log in twice a day ! I can't even remember what I did before I spent a good proportion of the day on here...a bit like after you have children. I just keep telling myself it's educational . :D
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

:lol: Ditto!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

That's it. No good - you are all totally hooked now.

Look at us! We just turned up for a bit of 11 plus info and here we are sorting out kids UCAS forms!! No hope...
laretta

Post by laretta »

Count me in.

I'm thinking we should start a support group...
11plusexams anonymous. :oops: I'll put my hand up as being in serious need of rehab! (of the forum kind of course)
SEP18

Post by SEP18 »

Well, I think you're doing very well, with only twice a day. Me - I've lost count. Since Saturday, I am completely addicted and I do wonder if this will pass or if indeed, I am going to be wishing the next 14 weeks away!!!

I like the fact that there are parents worrying like me - my DH says "There's nothing you can do now, so stop worrying and talking about it!". It gives me great comfort to know that I am not on my own with my obsessive worrying!!!! :oops:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

laretta wrote:Count me in.

I'm thinking we should start a support group...
11plusexams anonymous. :oops: I'll put my hand up as being in serious need of rehab! (of the forum kind of course)

Plenty of in built rehab here in the forum....

:mrgreen: http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... m.php?f=43" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Now you're just encouraging us Herman ! I wasn't addicted when I kept to the Kent section...it was only when I noticed the wider EPF possibilities that I had to keep popping on...just to check of course.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

My downfall was rwealsiing there was a "View new posts" button! Until then it was largely Bucks and a couple of others! That and the fact that I get an email every time there is a new post on a thread I have posted on - I keep thinking I must turn the notifications off! Enjoying getting involved in the GCSE threads and of course it won't be too long before it is the uni threads! Always something to keep us hooked :D
scary mum
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

hermanmunster wrote:That's it. No good - you are all totally hooked now.

Look at us! We just turned up for a bit of 11 plus info and here we are sorting out kids UCAS forms!! No hope...

It draws you in somehow.....

And I agree about the 'view new posts' bit.....previously I kind of stuck to one or two sections, now I'm reading lots of other stuff in other areas...help :lol: