11+ Tutors in Chelmsford

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
deepus

11+ Tutors in Chelmsford

Post by deepus »

Hi

I am new to this site., this is my first question. Hope i have posted the question in the correct place if not pls assist me. My daughter is in year 3. Looking @ 11+ exams, when is the correct time to start her tutoring & also need some suggestions about tutors in chelmsford. Any previous parents experience with tutors where children have been successful with the specific tutors. Pls provide some suggestions. Havent got any idea about 11+ or the way to tutor the child for that specific exam?
Fran17

Re: 11+ Tutors in Chelmsford

Post by Fran17 »

Hi deepus I will pm you with some tutors. It is very early days for your DS but I think it may be worth researching tutors now if you want to go down that route, as some have waiting lists.
moved

Post by moved »

Hi, at this age I would recommend lots and lots of reading. Discuss words and try and expose your child to a wide vocabulary.

Some families start with the early Bond/Smiths work books on a low level. If your child enjoys this, then capitalise on it!

Games like Boggle, Junior Scrabble, etc. to extend vocab.
Clarabelle

Post by Clarabelle »

Hi deepus, I've pm'd you.
Clarabelle
february

Post by february »

My DD is in year 4 - any details of tutors in Chelmsford area would be most helpful. Thanks
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now