Moving House

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Cargogirl

Moving House

Post by Cargogirl »

Hi All

This is my first post, though I have been lurking in the wings for the last couple of months. I have found this forum very supportive through the Bucks tests and whilst waiting for results. Thank you all!

Fortunately we recieved great news on Friday and DD qualified for GS.

My question we are currently in catchment for both WHS and BHS with W our first choice. We will be moving in January, within the same catchment and I just hoped for reassurance that we will still be included in the main allocation for the 1st March 2012 otherwise the move might be off!! :cry:

Thank you
Sally-Anne

Re: Moving House

Post by Sally-Anne »

Welcome, and congratulations to your DD!
Cargogirl wrote:My question we are currently in catchment for both WHS and BHS with W our first choice. We will be moving in January, within the same catchment and I just hoped for reassurance that we will still be included in the main allocation for the 1st March 2012 otherwise the move might be off!! :cry:
Admissions will use the address that you provided in November for the allocations process on 1st March. If you are confident that your current address will deliver a place at one of the schools then you have no need to worry, but it is best to be entirely open about your situation anyway.

I strongly recommend that you speak directly to someone in the Admissions department, and confirm everything by email. You don't want to get tangled up in allegations of address fraud, and moving house is an expensive business.

Sally-Anne
Cargogirl

Re: Moving House

Post by Cargogirl »

Hi Sally-Anne
Thanks for that, it's what I thought. I will email county tomorrow and double check what they say. But no problem, as far as I know with current address or proposed one.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now