Dulwich College, Alleyn's and JAGS offers

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mamakiso

Dulwich College, Alleyn's and JAGS offers

Post by mamakiso »

Good luck all for Friday. Feels like I've been waiting forever, my DS had his interview on 14 Jan, over a month ago!! Please post any good news.
mamakiso

Re: Dulwich College, Alleyn's and JAGS offers

Post by mamakiso »

Am I alone here?? DS got 50% bursary at Dulwich College, was hoping for 100% but I'm very proud of him!!
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

mamakiso,

well done to your DS, you must be very proud of him. Good luck for the future. i hope he enjoys the school.
mamakiso

Post by mamakiso »

thanks, I really am!
tubby

Post by tubby »

Hi there,

Well done to your DS, you must be really proud and happy after all the hardwork :D
lefol

Post by lefol »

Well done to your DS! You applied for some very good schools , will you take the Dulwich offer or weigh all options ? Your DS is one bright lad to have achieved such a high bursary.
mamakiso

Post by mamakiso »

lefol wrote:Well done to your DS! You applied for some very good schools , will you take the Dulwich offer or weigh all options ? Your DS is one bright lad to have achieved such a high bursary.
lefol thanks. I really will have to look at finances, not sure I can afford it but where there's a will, there's a way!! I really would like St Olave's grammar, so waiting on grammar school results. Congrats to your DD on Chigwell We were going to take Bancrofts (filled the form and sent the cheque), but by then DS was fed up so I gave in!

Thanks tubby!