Kendrick 2012 results. Quiet before the storm?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
MrsBrown

Kendrick 2012 results. Quiet before the storm?

Post by MrsBrown »

Anyone else got that feeling?

Still waiting (taps impatiently) - come on 1st March!

Berkshire has gone very quiet, are you all skiing?!
FluffyD

Re: Quiet before the storm?

Post by FluffyD »

The entire forum is quiet this week, everyone is in europe skiing away having a great time and not thinking about the 11+ at all :shock:

Yeah right :lol: :lol:

Good Luck. x
Vic x
tilehurstmum

Post by tilehurstmum »

I don't know how I am going to get through these next 2 weeks. Perhaps I should have gone skiiing :)
MrsBrown

Post by MrsBrown »

I will try virtual skiing instead - cheaper, less likely to break a limb and you can get to EPE forum when needed for moral support!
Hermione

Post by Hermione »

Well done for posting, tilehurstmum. I was beginning to think everybody else was calm and composed. DD has started to ask about the date but not too frequently yet. It's second time round for us as older sister is at K and it would be so great for them to be together. ( I shouldn't think about how much we would all want that - it just doesn't help!) No waiting for the postman this time as long as the Reading website copes with the strain at midnight. If it is bad news this time at least there will be the rest of the night to pull myself together and work out how to convincingly deliver some positive spin on Plan B come the morning. It's sure going to be a long 2 weeks though....
Hermione

Post by Hermione »

Sorry , just noticed it was MrsBrown who started the post - sorry! You can just tell I am not used to posting at all can't you? :oops:
MrsBrown

Post by MrsBrown »

All OK! I'm a newbie so etiquette is not my forte!

feel a bit like a rabid hamster at the moment and everyone else in the family cool cucumbers!

I'm not very patient and will probably be one of the saddos on the web at one minute past midnight on 1st March...can't change anything now;-)
dlb

Post by dlb »

The dice has been rolled.... 1st March is coming round quite quickly though - doesn't seem 2 minutes since they sat the 11+ !!!
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
aliportico

Post by aliportico »

I've managed to stay quite calm and philosophical for almost 3 months, which I think is jolly good going. But I am definitely getting fretful now, very jittery.

Am on here constantly, just not posting!
Density

Post by Density »

I too was calm until the start of Feb. Since then I have been checking on here everyday as though I might glean something useful now. Even though I know it's too late. :?

I am trying to be realistic and accept that it is doubtful that my D will get a place at Kendrick. So I almost don't want the date to come around as then I will know for definite that she hasn't got in whereas now I can still daydream.

Blimey, this whole 11+ malarkey is driving me insane!