Who will be staying up till midnight then?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

zeinab

Re: Who will be staying up till midnight then?

Post by zeinab »

mommasmaug wrote:No more sleeps. If you are trying at midnight!!!! :shock:
GULP!! :shock:
mommasmaug

Post by mommasmaug »

I have to admit I checked today - just in case the leap year confused the computers!!!!!! It didn't 8)
Storm

Post by Storm »

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck for tomorrow! I can imagine how nervous you must be feeling - that will be me next year :lol: Hope you all get the schools you want!
hurryup

Post by hurryup »

Yes, I have also checked loads this week, just in case. :lol: I am definitely staying up till midnight. Would like to know outcome before DD to prepare her if is not good news in the morning. Have been playing it down all this week, giving positive comments about local comp, etc.... Have been wishing the week away, but now starting to feel perhaps the unknown maybe better..... I must stop feeling negative. :lol:

Anyway good luck to everyone, and look forward to hearing your stories tomorrow. :D
mommasmaug

Post by mommasmaug »

Glad it's not just me who keeps checking lol. Think this evening is going to drag. Popped into town today and wondered if I should buy a congratulations card and cake - but then didn't want to jinx things!!!!! But would love to be able to wake DD with a congrats card tomorrow
nearly there

Post by nearly there »

Well I've already bought a congrats card for DD (actually it doesn't say the words congrats, just has a really cute picture for flexibility) and we've booked a table at her favourite place to eat tomorrow, not because I think it's a done deal (very very far from it!!) but because I am happy with her plan B (and even plan C would be OK..) and I want her to know we're proud of her and to see tomorrow as closure on the whole 11+ thing, so DD can look forward to the rest of Yr 6 and her new school (whichever one it is) in September.

I'm really busy at work today which is good, so trying to keep off here until this evening- still get a horrible sinking feeling when I remember though...
mommasmaug

Post by mommasmaug »

We are taking DD out for a meal tomorrow night no matter what too. She doesn't know it yet though lol. Time is dragging - not helping that I'm off work :oops:
nearly there

Post by nearly there »

9 and a half hours to go...

Must do some more work...
hurryup

Post by hurryup »

We have just received a letter home from school regarding secondary school notification in Plymouth. It says that due to Plymouth City Council system problems we may not receive our secondary school notification email, and to contact school tomorrow morning. They are working on the problem. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Hope they sort it out :(
nearly there

Post by nearly there »

What a total nightmare!! It is the same day every year- and they have known how many children there are for months- you would think they could make sure its all working ok.

Are you just going wait till morning then or try at midnight anyway?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now