When and how do you get to know .

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
QUEENMA

When and how do you get to know .

Post by QUEENMA »

Exactly a week now.....Please can those with past experience tell when exactly did hey come to know about which school they have got into ? I know letters are received on the 2nd . But I have also heard you get a text and can see the result online if you have made an online application. What is your experience ? By what time did you get to know the result ?
Fingers crossed n all the best everyone !
Queenma
laretta

Re: When and how do you get to know .

Post by laretta »

Hi Queenma

I think it depends on the LEA you come under - mine (Surrey) have stated that an email will be sent on the evening of the 1st and you can log on to your online application to look at the result, also from the evening of the 1st. I think they are being vague so that they are not besieged with phone calls the minute the time has passed and some results are not through yet.
Good luck queenma, I am finding the wait incredibly difficult.

L
QUEENMA

Post by QUEENMA »

Thanks L ! I agree about the wait - the last few days are the most difficult ones ,aren't they ?

We are in Sutton and the admission process says,we can check online on the evening of the 1st - but no more details -I have heard scary stories about the system crashing and people having to wait until midnight to be able to log in etc....

Best of luck again...
Queenma
laretta

Post by laretta »

Hi Queenma

I see your daughter scored very well for Nonsuch, is that your 1st choice? If you don't mind answering of course. It is our first choice and my fingers and toes are all very tightly crossed at the moment.
L
concernedmum6

Post by concernedmum6 »

Received an email from Tiffin Girls this morning confirming letters are going out tomorrow but also outlining the 'waiting list' process. I am assuming all those who registered their DCs online for the Tiffin exam have received this email!

As per our local Council website - If you applied online, you will be emailed the outcome of your application after 5pm on 1 March. You will be able to log on to the system, after you have received your email to accept or decline the place you have been offered.

A little more than 24 hours to go - good luck all!
FAIRNESS

Post by FAIRNESS »

Hi Conecernedmum6
some parents did't receve email from tiffin why?
concernedmum6

Post by concernedmum6 »

I am assuming everyone has received it as it is a 'general' email and not individually addressed as such. Could any of the others also confirm if this is the case please.
Fairness, have you checked your spam box ; now I am getting a bit worried!
pudding34

Post by pudding34 »

Just to confirm that I have received the general email. I would guess all who sat the test will get it eventually but given the numbers it may take some time today to filter through. I am early in the alphabet so maybe why I had mine at shortly after 0900. The email is just to reassure when the letters are being posted and to encourage us all to be patient while the process takes it course. Good luck to all.
FAIRNESS

Post by FAIRNESS »

I received as well,thanks
la boume

Post by la boume »

I wonder if Nonsuch school is going to update their admission page tomorrow.