Looking for english tutor in Harrow/Kinsgbury/Wembley

11 Plus English - Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Panic

Looking for english tutor in Harrow/Kinsgbury/Wembley

Post by Panic »

Urgently looking for english tutor in Harrow/Kingsbury/Wembley area, any suggestions/advice most welcome. Please let me know by PM. Thx.
tumpa

Re: Looking for english tutor in Harrow/Kinsgbury/Wembley

Post by tumpa »

Panic
I am also looking for a good Engish teacher in and around Harrow/Hatch end/Amersham.
can someone please PM me, if you know any good teacher who may be free .
regards,
Somnath
bibi_a

Post by bibi_a »

Hi tumpa and panic

Can you please let me know if you been able to find anyone as i am looking for tutors for english too.
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Our usual caution - genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may in reality be engaged in self-promotion! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'. (You can click on the 'report button' - the red exclamation mark.)

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!
Etienne
nals

Post by nals »

Please pm me names and nos .. Many thanks
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now